Mrs. Johnston

Travel with Mrs. Johnston's art class on a trip around the world with art!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A little bump in the road...or more appropriately the hill

Hello everyone! I could literally spend ALL day on here right now.  I have some great projects in the works, some exciting things planned for February, but I have hit a little bump in the hill.  Any of you who know me or know about me would know that while art is my thing...all things athletic take a little more lets just say effort.  I will be off my feet (okay just the left foot) for the next couple of weeks.  While heading out for some fun and recreation in NY at Peek N Peak I had a little fall.  Yes I fell, and I could not get up!  I actually broke both my tibia and fibula in my left leg and as a result of orthopedic surgery am the proud owner of a metal rod in my leg(and a few screws) For the next couple of weeks I will be surfing the web and looking for cool projects and ways to keep myself from going crazy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That sounds soo painful! Happy Blogging and searching! Hope you recover swiftly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad...please take care! I, too, went to the ER (yesterday) after falling on ice! I went down like a 90 year old lady! Lucky for me- NO BREAK.
    Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gives a new meaning to "I have a few screws loose" huh? ;) I'm sorry that this happened!!!!!! I'm glad you're better now, though. :)

    ReplyDelete