Mrs. Johnston

Travel with Mrs. Johnston's art class on a trip around the world with art!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!

They can't keep me down...or out for that matter!  I just found out that I am not allowed to return to school for another 4 weeks due to the fact that I have to use a walker.  This depresses me greatly because like all of you I love my job and look forward to teaching my children.  Well I was talking to a friend and realized that technology was going to be my in...literally.  I am going to post video lessons to my students that they can watch at school.  Then I can present the lessons and show them what to do.  I am also going to skype them so I can answer questions they might have!  I am very excited to reconnect with my kids from home! 

2 comments:

  1. Talk about making lemonade from lemons!!! Good for you to jump in there (well, maybe not jump) and use technology to your advantage. Hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Saw your questions on my blog! William the blue hippo figurine was purchased on ebay! The book is my dear friends that she got at the Met in NYC. The king is from the Toledo Museum of Art but I do believe I have seen them on Amazon. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete